Get to know us
Download the White Paper
Funding For tomorrow
Disrupt the Old and Exclusive Investment Fund structure. Decentralized Funds to empower participants and fund the next generation of blockchain and decentralized technologies and projects.
ETHV Global DeFi Fund is a global decentralized and democratized investment fund platform.
- Funding Blockchain-based projects at a range of stages and funding levels.
- Projects at any level of development can receive funding based on their merits.
- Borderless – Apply for funding or Participate in the funding process from anywhere
Specialized funds for specific blockchain-based industries:
- Food & Beverage
- And more…
Anyone can participate, from anywhere
ETHV Participants govern the fund.
- Vote on which projects to fund
- Vote to set the investment terms
- Decentralized and democratized investment fund platform
Investment Funds for Everyone
Members participate in the funding of projects in their areas of experience and expertise, no matter their current financial status or geographical location.
Anyone can participate in the funds that make up the ETHV Platform.
Anyone can participate in the fund
Participants govern the fund and the fund strategy
Vote on which projects to fund
You Set the Terms
Vote to set the investment terms
For the Future
- Participants establish the fund through staking
- Blockchain-based projects apply for funding
- General Partners create proposals for each qualified project
- Participants review proposals and vote
- Votes are weighted according to each participant’s stake. 1 ETHV = 1 vote
- Approved projects become part of the ETHV Fund’s portfolio
Growth and sustainability
To incentivize active and ongoing participation in the fund, members are entitled to earn rewards each time they take certain actions that benefit the ecosystem.
Secured by the Blockchain
DeFi Digital Contracts
Human and machine readable DeFi Contracts on ETHV network, digitally encoded and self-executing over the immutable blockchain.
All votes are managed by a dedicated self-executing smart contract and stored on the blockchain for immutability and transparency.
Uniswap Exchange Protocol
Trade freely between ERC20 tokens with no intermediary currency and no need for buyers and sellers to create demand.
Governance & Participation Token
Representatives, those have a stake of at least 0.1% of circulating tokens, are entitled to make proposals.
Participants who acquire staked ETHV make decisions on the fund’s activity through voting powers.
Staked Participants vote on new projects proposed by the Foundation, and can make new proposals to be voted on by the community.
This includes such details as funding terms and optimal timeline to exit.
Decentralized Autonomous Organization
ETHV DAO Fund
The ETHV Platform also allows for user-created decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO). A DAO is an organization whose procedures and standards are encoded as a self-governing internet protocol, controlled by the participants and shielded from outside influence
ETHV Token Allocation
Total Token: 18,000,000 ETHV
- Ecosystem – 11,340,000 ETHV 63% 63%
- Reserve Liquidity – 1,620,000 ETHV 9% 9%
- Floating Treasury – 3,420,000 ETHV 19% 19%
- Team & Advisory – 360,000 ETHV 2% 2%
- Marketing – 540,000 ETHV 3% 3%
- Partnerships – 720,000 ETHV 4% 4%